Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday: KBShimmer Lilac Dreams

I wanted to share with you a KBShimmer polish that is being discontinued, so you can grab a bottle before it goes away! This was my first KBShimmer polish which I purchased back in 2012. 2012 in nail polish years might as well be 5 years ago! This is a beautiful shade that is a blast from indie polish past. 

Lilac Dreams
Lilac Dreams is a lilac micro glitter bomb with holographic silver and aqua glitters.

Color: This one is so incredibly hard to describe, other than it's an intense and complex glitter. This  isn't a straight up purple, it has some other colors thrown in for dimension that make this polish look amazing. 

Formula: This is a teeny bit on the thick side, but not unmanagable to apply. I used 3 coats in this swatch. 

Price: This is on sale for $6.00 on KBShimmer's website. This is being discontinued, so get on it!

Overall: Gorgeous complex glitter! As I said it's hard for me to describe this one, other than it's pretty awesome!

My Rating 4.5 out of 5 Paint Splatters

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.