Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Color Club Wild Cactus

I have been reaching for all sorts of a bright and pastel cremes this summer. I have been revisiting a lot of older polishes lately, and came across this Color Club beauty! I think bright green cremes have been a bit left out this summer. 2012-2013 bright greens were everywhere. I missed them.

Wild Cactus
 Wild Cactus is a medium bright teal-green creme.

Collection: Fiesta Spring 2013

Color: This color is a little darker than my camera captured, but it has a beautiful brightness to it that makes it stand out as a spring/summer shade! Greens can be funky on my skin tone, but this one is friendly!

Formula: Meh. As much as I love this color, the formula on this was really wonky to me. I found it applied streaky and didn't level very nicely. It was far from the worst formula, but it was far from a great formula too.

Price: A quick Google search will give you plenty of results to find this in the $4-$7 range.

Overall: Beautiful bright green polish that I love except when it comes to the formula. I'm on the fence, but if you love greens, this is a nice one to have.

My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Paint Splatters
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.