Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Chita

I must admit, I was not fully into the whole textured nail trend thing until I tried Zoya PixieDusts. I liked some from other brands, but I wasn't in love with the trend. Zoya really knew what they were doing with the PixieDust polishes. They have the perfect texture, they're fine, not bulky or bumpy. They have the right amount of sparkle to them to keep them from looking dull and flat. I'm very impressed!

I have Chita from the fall 2013 Zoya PixieDust line to show you today.

Chita

Chita w/ top coat
Chita is a sparkling forest green.

Color: This is a beautiful shade of green. I know many of us are green lovers, but green can be a finicky color on some skin tones. I think this green would be flattering on most. The color is rich and just a tad bit muted.

Formula: We have another one coater here. The formula on this was excellent.

Price: This is $9.00 on the Zoya website.

Overall: Beautiful shimmering textured green for fall. The formula is excellent, and this just an all around great polish!

My Rating: 5 out of 5 Paint Splatters
Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. It's so pretty on its own but really comes to life with topcoat! Just dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey @ Polished PrescriptionSeptember 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

    Gorgeous! So glad I got this. Can't wait to actually try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade and with top coat, it is gorgeous! I just picked up my first PixieDust, Carter but now I regret not getting this one too. I'm going back to get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on not like the textured polishes until the Pixie Dusts. They are so pretty! Chita is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this shade! I have to put this on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carter is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are real stunners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. Same here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree about PixieDust's being the best texture polish. They really nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. when i saw the fall colors i just HAD to buy this. well... i ended up just buying all of the fall colors and i am in love with each of them. but chita is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really still need to grab this!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.