Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Way-Cool Mani Wednesday: Bejeweled

It seems like the muted colors for fall has been ditched for 2013. I like muted colors, but I always gravitate towards rich jewel tones for fall. I've always been partial to jewel tones since people have always told me they look good on me. Considering I have zero fashion knowledge, I'll take the compliment, and stick to jewel tones!

I did the jewel toned inspired fun mani recently and loved it! 

Polishes Used:
OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, Rimmel Midnight Blue, Cult Nails Nevermore, NYX Girls Gilded Glitter, and China Glaze Golden Enchantment.

Manicure Description: I painted my thumb, index, and pinky with OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, my middle finger with Rimmel Midnight Blue, and my ring finger with Cult Nails Nevermore topped with NYX Girls Gilded Glitter and China Glaze Golden Enchantment. 

I love these colors! I love this mani! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the gilded accent nail. Gold and black is an awesome trend that I plan to try. too lazy/unskilled to do layering, so I was thinking of picking up Lippmann's Cleopatra in New York for a similar effect. this looks awesome with the jewelled colors. I love the jewel tones on my tips and toes, too. Always feels so luxe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mani. I especially like the ring finger. I'm going to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that Rimmel blue! I'm such a sucker for deep, rich jewel tone colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.