Sunday, September 22, 2013

Share With You Sunday: 9/8/13-9/22/13

Sorry for there not being a Share With You Sunday last week. I always write up these posts the day of, and Sunday's happen to be one of my busiest days! Actually, September & October are proving to be incredibly be busy!

Today, I'll have a combination of stuff from the past 2 weeks.
Imperfectly Painted Posts:
Shimmer Polish Fanny, Katie, Mary
Silly Bee's Chickadees Always Azure
Way-Cool Mani Wedneday: Avon Brights
Zoya Maria-Luisa
Deborah Lippmann Do the Mermaid

Posts I'm Loving:
Break rules not nails shows us her Degas inspired nails.
nail loopy shares with us her Half & Half nails.
heartnat shows us her Essie Naughty Nautical water marble.
Luster Lacquer shares with us her studded floral nail art.
Fairly Charming shows us her autumn inspired mani.
Polished Prescription shares with us her green gradient splatter nails.

Posts You're Loving:
Polish Obsession swatches LAV Lacquer.
Try My Hand shows us her Helen Dardik red flowers nails.
thebubblybrunette shares with us her blue ombre nails.
Marine Loves Polish shows us her Cubism inspired nails.
Queen of Polish shares with us her gradient dot nails.
Nail Polish Sleuth shows us her jelly sandwich flower nail design.

You can submit your blog posts for Sunday posts here.

Reader Manis of the Week:
Name: Victoria Oen
Location: Indonesia
Manicure Description: To create this manicure, first I painted all my nails white with OPI Mummy Knows Best. Next I painted the black triangles using black acrylic paint and a stripping brush.
Favorite Polishes: OPI Come to Poppy, OPI Rally Pretty Pink, OPI Pussy Galore, OPI You're Such A Budapest, Sally Hansen Cherry Red
Blog: vicandhernails.blogspot.com
Instagram: @victoriaoen

Name: Violet
Location: California
Manicure Description:  Basically, I just used a dotting tool and three different shades of blue polish to create this mani.  I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Nabi Hot Flower, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue It, and Revlon ColorStay topcoat.
Favorite Polishes:  NYX Enchanting Ocean, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Northern Lights topcoat, Zoya Beatrix, and a lot more.
Blog:  thequeenofpolish.blogspot.com

I need manis for September and October! You can find information on how to submit your manicures for Sunday posts here

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey @ Polished PrescriptionSeptember 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM

    I'm so happy you loved my green splatter nails, Steph!! Both of the manis here are awesome! I really love the combination of blues and polka dots in Violet's mani, and the detail work by Victoria is awesome! Also, I hope the beauty conference thing this weekend was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.