Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Salon Perfect Bang

I have another one of the Salon Perfect matte neon glitters to show you today. I'm really hoping Salon Perfect comes out with some other cool polishes. I was really surprised to see a brand at Walmart come up with such a cool polish concept. Keep it up!

Bang over Cult Nails Nevermore
Bang is a mix of orange, yellow, and a few random pink matte glitters in a clear base.

Color: Nice vibrant mix of colors. I did a poor choice of using a black base with this. This looks like bird vomit. I'm sorry I failed you all on this one. The color is actually pretty neat, just use a different base. If you don't mine layering on the coats, you can do that too. Bird vomit isn't so cute.

Formula: The formula was on the thick side, but not terrible. This definitely needs some top coat to smooth this out.

Price: I paid around $4 for this at Walmart

Overall: I really can't get passed the bird vomit. I don't like to hide my poor choices from you all though because we all make them. Outside of the bird vomit, this is a cool mix of bright colors. I think I'm forever scarred by bird vomit though.

My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Paint Splatters

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. I actually really love this over black, but then again I don't think I've actually ever seen bird vomit before. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun glitter topper! Its really dense too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if that's bird vomit, then they have some pretty cool looking vomit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I suppose. I wish I would of picked a different color though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love this, but I would try it on another base, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What would you rather layer it over than black? I have it at home too so I am looking for some suggestions LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol!! You really cracked me up with the bird vomit!! I was actually thinking candy corn :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.