Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Guest Post: ECKlipsed by Color- Takko Lacquer's We're All Mad Here & Glittergasm

Today's post is brought to you by ECKlipsed by Color. Elena's blog is fairly new to me, but she has some awesome nail art! Thank you for doing a guest for me Elena!

Hello lovelies, I'm Elena from ECKlipsed by Color. First and foremost, a big thanks to Stephanie for letting me guest post for her! Being that Imperfectly Painted is a Florida beauty blog (and I am a part-time Central Floridian), I wanted to share some nail polish originating from Florida. Takko Lacquer is an exquisite and artisanal indie brand created by the lovely Sheryl. They are eco-friendly, carefully handcrafted, and thoughtfully created. Each shade is truly an experience, with a name and pigment selection that makes an impact on the viewer.


I am featuring two colors from Takko with my mani, We're All Mad Here and Glittergasm. We're All Mad Here is from Sheryl's Holiday Collection. It is a tribute to the eccentrically fabulous, Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland. The polish is an indigo cream-jelly, with iridescent jade green flakes and luscious orange microglitter. Love at first sight. Glittergasm is from the brand-new Spring Collection. It is a captivating multi-glitter (hexes, stars, circles, holos, opaques, translucent, and squares). This shade is predominately fuchsia and hot pink. I think the name says it all...

My mani encompassed a few trends. I started with a base of Julep's Rebel- a stunning silver holographic. On my pinky, ring, and middle fingers, I rocked the border manicure trend as made famous by Chanel and Tracy Reese at NYFW. Then I did accent nails on my index finger and thumb with a combination of all three lacquers. I couldn't resist free handing a heart to show my love of this brand- it's truly addictive!

I hope you all enjoyed this mani as much as I did! Definitely go on and check out Takko Lacquers, you will be amazed... Takko Lacquer is available at Etsy and Mei Mei's Signatures.

As always... color me obsessed,
Elena

Thanks Elena!

Be sure to follow ECKlipsed by Color--
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.