Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NYE Nails: a-england Princess Tears & China Glaze Full Spectrum

Be sure to check the Best of 2012 poll results, you can find them here

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a had a great start to the year. I've been a little under the weather the past few days, but I'm hoping to start off of on the right foot soon. I wanted to show you my nails I did for New Years Eve. 



I used a-england Princess Tears and did China Glaze Full Spectrum as an accent. 

I have to be honest  I was SO over dark colors after Christmas. I think I did enough red, dark blue, and dark green nails in December, to fill my quota at least for a few weeks. I wanted to something lighter and softer, but still had that sparkle for NYE! I love how well Full Spectrum went with Princess Tears. The accent nail was Full Spectrum on its own. I was happy with these nails, and they reminded me how mcuh I loved a-england holos and the China Glaze Prismatics collection!

Happy Wednesday! 
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Peace, Love & PolishJanuary 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM

    I loved this when I first saw it on your Instagram & I love it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - good call - or pull - or chance - whatever - these really work together - classic. I would certainly keep this one around to do as a repeat unless you need to always paint and photo to keep us with our mouths watering and waiting to see your next posts happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! So pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These polishes were made for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I thought so too! It's neat to be able find different brand's polishes that work together so nicely. It's a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.