Sunday, December 9, 2012

Share With You Sunday: 12/2/12-12/9/12

Posts I'm Loving:
Gotham Polish shares with us her top 5 winter polish nail polish trends.
The Nailasaurus shows us her Mondrian inspired nails.
Globe & Nails shares with us her "Trim the Tree" nails.
Neverland Nail Blog shows us her cotton candy inspired nails.
Polish, Please! shares with us her glitter gradient nails.
Polish All the Nails! shows us her Christmas party nails.
The Crumpet shares with us her snowflake nails.

Posts You're Loving:
Life in Color! shows us her gingerbread man and candy cane nails.

You can submit your links for Sunday posts here

Reader Manis of the Week:


Name: Erin
Location: Arab, AL
Manicure Description: I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (2 coats), then sponged on Deborah Lippmann Let's Hear It For the Boy. I free-handed the snowflakes using Zoya Trixie and added rhinestone accents.
Favorite Polishes: Zoya Sooki (my all-time perfect red!), Zoya's entire Sparkle collection; China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Dorothy Who?, and Emerald Sparkle; OPI Absolutely Alice and the Burlesque glitters; Pretty Serious BSOD
Blog: Erin's Enamel (http://erinsenamel.wordpress.com)
Instagram: emcgarrahan


Name: Sierra
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Manicure Description: I used 2 coats of Orly Sapphire Silk as a base color, then used a liner brush to paint on yellow (Sinful Colors Unicorn) and light blue (Kleancolor Pastel Teal) stripes.
Favorite Polishes: OPI It's My Year, Orly Luxe, L'oreal Mystery, Pop Beauty Turquoise, China Glaze Atlantis, Cover Girl Disco Dazzle, Finger Paints Twisted
Blog: http://nerdfighterly.tumblr.com/

I need manis for next week and the rest of December! You can find information on how to submit your manicures for Sunday posts here

Happy Sunday! 

4 comments:

  1. I love these manicures, I just added Sapphire Silk to my wishlist...forgot how much I wanted that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a mention! **starstruck** Thanks, girl! I really love these reader manis! Snowflakes are just so fun and I love those stripes! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am loving the snowflakes lately:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.