Sunday, December 2, 2012

Share With You Sunday: 11/25/12-12/2/12

Posts I'm Loving:
manicurator swatches the blues from the OPI Euro Centrale collection.
MandysSecrets shares with us her holiday beauty gift picks for under $50.
Lather Rinse Repeat shares with us her insightful response to Illamasqua's recent Christmas campaign.
Pretty Little Bottles shows us her stamped nails using China Glaze Glistening Snow.
Polish Art Addiction shows us her mauve gradient nails.
Neverland Nail Blog shares with us her shooting star galaxy mani. 
Frazzle and Aniploish shows us some holiday nail displays.
PackAPunchPolish shares with us her polka dotted stripes mani.
Adventures of the Nailfriends shows us her aurora nails.

Posts You're Loving:
The Dalai Lama's Nails shows us her Navajo inspired nails.
Pretty Purple Polish shares with us her glitter sandwich nails.
Young and Polished shares with us her winter favorites.
The Lacquered Lady swatches China Glaze Surreal Appeal.

You can submit your links for Sunday posts here

Reader Manis of the Week:



Name: Barb
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Manicure Description: I used Sinful Colors “I Love You” as the base and added Nails, Inc. Special Effects Holo Topcoat. I loved how this turned out. It was so sparkly!
Favorite Polishes: I have so many. Love Zoya, Sinful Colors, Revlon.
Instagram: barb_mcgregor


Name: Caroline from Young and Polished
Location: Chicago, IL
Manicure Description: I used Essie Hot Cocoa for the base color. I added leaf like shapes using Ulta High Roller, OPI Berry Good Dancers, and OPI Miami Beet. I used a MASH Nail Art Brush to create the leaf like shapes.
Favorite Polishes: Essie Mint Turquoise and Caicos and OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Blog: http://www.youngandpolished.blogspot.com


I need manis for December! You can find information on how to submit your manicures for Sunday posts here

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Some fabulous posts here as always, Steph! Omg, those aurora nails... (O_O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these links! Such a fun post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.