Sunday, October 14, 2012

Share With You Sunday: 10/7/12-10/14/12

Posts I'm Loving:
Dressed Up Nails shows us her striping tape manicure using China Glaze On Safari polishes.
ANOTHER Bottle of Polish shares with us her marble-like nails using American Apparel polishes.
Body and Soul shows us a preview of Maybelline Color Show Sequins Polish.
Polish Etc. swatches Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Orange Splash.
Wacky Laki shows us her color block manicure.
The Polish Well shares a roundup of Indie Halloween collections.
Polka Polish shows us her Boo-berry Jelly Sandwich nails.
Adventures in Acetone shares with us her Nfu-Oh Jelly Syrup manicure.

Posts You're Loving:
Polish Obsession swatches Girly Bits January Morning.
Young and Polished shares her experiences using a paraffin foot bath.

You can submit your links for posts on Sundays here

Reader Manis of the Week:


Name: Wonderfully Whimsical
Location: Dallas,TX
Manicure Description: I used OPI's Every Month is Octoberfest as the base for my french manicure. Then I used NYC's Time Square Tangerine for the orange leaves and OPI's Need Sunglasses? for the yellow. To add that extra fall touch I used China Glaze Gold Digger. Since its October and almost all the leaves have fallen by now I thought this would be perfect
Favorite Polishes: The One That Got Away, Swimsuit…Nailed It!, and Russian Navy(matte) by OPI
Blog: http://wonderfullywhimsicalworld.blogspot.com

Name: Rachael
Location: Singapore
Manicure Description: I used China Glaze's Fast Track as a base nail colour and China Glaze's Liquid Leather for the French tips. On the fourth nail, I tried nailside's cloud look.
Favorite Polishes: Revlon Dreamer, OPI Schnapps Out Of It, OPI Dating A Royal, OPI Barefoot in Barcelona and China Glaze For Audrey.
Instagram: nailcrush


 You can find information on how to submit your manicures for Sunday posts here

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.