Sunday, October 28, 2012

Share With You Sunday: 10/21/12-10/28/12

Posts I'm Loving:
Polish All the Nails shows us her glitter gradient nails.
Sweet Sugar shares with us her pink tape manicure.
Musings of a Muse reveals to us some more holiday Bath & Body Works candle releases.
The PolishAholic does some winter/holiday collection comparisons.
Polish or Perish swatches Gloss n' Sparkle Goblins Grave.
Samarium's Swatches swatches Jindie Nails Santa Claws collection Part 1 and Part 2.
Marias Nail Art and Polish shows us her pastel dotticure.
Wacky Laki shares with us her stamped witch nails.
Colores de Carol swatches KBShimmer's Winter 2012 collection.

Posts You're Loving:
Emalista shows us her freehand Frankenstein faces nails.
Cat's Claws shares with us her spider web nails.

You can submit your links for posts on Sundays here

Reader Mani of the Week:



Name: Marisa
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Manicure Description: My base polish is Essence The Dawn is Broken. I added some dots diagonally to the tip of each nail using a bobby pin. The polish I used for the dots is my go to black creme, NK Noir. I then used my Milani Nail Art Pen to create a thin line at the tip of the nail. I topped it off with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
Favorite Polishes: Revlon Whimsical, Essie Pure Pearlfection, China Glaze Recycle, Finger Prints Blank Canvas Cream, OPI Fly
Blog: Polish Obsession (http://marijonails.blogspot.com)
Instagram: @marijonails

 I need manis for next week and for November! You can find information on how to submit your manicures for Sunday posts here

I have to be honest guys. I am really disappointed. I only had one mani submission for this week. I do not have any more mani submissions at this point. I also only had 2 link submissions this week, and only 1 last week. These Sunday posts are all about you all! It's fun to be able to see your creations, but I also want to give you the space to share your blog with my readers to help you gain more of a following on your blog.

There are not any rules when it comes to these mani submissions! All manis will be featured, and you can submit more than once. You do not have to be a blogger to submit. You don't have to have fancy schmanzy nail art either, nail polish swatches are good too! Link submissions are the same. You don't have to be a blogger submitting your own links, you can share blog links to blog posts you like from other bloggers. You can send a link every week too. It doesn't have to be nails either. It can be cosmetics, skincare, fashion, pet rock collecting, cooking, etc. My only real rule with that is keep it appropriate and neutral ( as in I won't share political, religious, sexual..you know what I mean type of posts)!  So send in your manis and links!!!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll work up the courage to send one in! I'd love to be featured on your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to submit a mani, but now I finally have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to seem greedy that's why I didn't send you my post.. but I will now!! Thanks so much Steph!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.