Tuesday, October 23, 2012

L'Oreal The Muse's Attitude

Project Runway is probably one of the more classy shows I watch. I don't have any sense of fashion, but I enjoy it. The majority of the shows I watch on TV are trashy. I watch all the Real Housewives franchises, Teen Mom(s), Dance Moms, and Judge Judy. I also watch Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, and The Amazing Race. The latter are a little more refined shows, so I think Project Runway fits this category rather than my trashy shows I listed above. I will say that Judge Judy herself is pretty awesome, it's the people on her show that are trashy. Now, I'm rambling...

Anyways, last year L'Oreal released a Project Runway collection, and this year they did the same. I have to say last year I was really impressed with the color selection, and the same can be said for this year. Great collection. This was one of my favorites from the bunch.

The Muse's Attitude




 The Muse's Attitude is a deep blackened teal shimmer.

This is a gorgeous color. When I say blackened I don't mean it's so dark it's black in this case. It has that touch of black to the color that gives it this really beautiful sheen and depth. It looks as if on the edges the color fades to black. Very cool. Glowy. I'm terrible at describing colors lol. The formula on this was good. It was easy to work with, which is a nice surprise. I've found some L'Oreal polishes to not be the easiest to apply, but this is an exception.

What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am addicted to Project Runway. I think we have similar tastes in tv. I watch the Housewives, Big Brother, The Voice, and anything makeover related. Scandal is one of the first scripted shows I've watched religiously in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of favorite shows in common:) I really do love Big Bang Theory so that's probably the only non-reality show I watch. My husband makes me watch Modern Family and that's okay - but not the best show ever. It's hard for me to watch shows that aren't REAL! LOL. I was impressed with this collection as well. This color is very YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning polish!!! I've never looked at Project Runway, but I look at way too much TV. I love Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, CSI and CSI:NY, Scandal, just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I don't think this collection is available in my country :( but Catrice just got an LE collection with a very similar shade. I've no way to compare but I would say they're dupes. I don't watch much TV, just the news and whenever there is a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour!
    As far as TV shows... I watch the usual girly stuff, Gossip Girl, ANTM, 90210 etc :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.