Friday, May 11, 2012

Cult Nails Seduction

Are you all glad that flakies are being represented in nail polish this year? It's nice to see companies embracing the flakie. Cult Nails does a great job with the flakie.....Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant...come on! That polish was insane. Maria always impresses me with her Cult Nails creations. I know many missed out on Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant, but I think Seduction, though it's not a dupe is spectacular in its own right.

Seduction over Urban Outfitters Bandeau


Seduction is a sheer jelly purple base with light blue and red iridescent flakies. 

Amazing! The depth these flakies make this absolutely stunning and multi-dimensional. I do think this is most definitely best layered. You could definitely wear it alone, but I think the magic of this polish comes alive over other colors. The main difference between this and Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant is the absence of green flakies. I also think the base on Seduction is more red toned than the Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant. Seduction is pretty amazing, it may not be Unicorn Puke, but it will surely impress! 

*This product was given to me for review by Cult Nails.

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. I layered mine over a purple and I loved it!!!! It's such a beautiful flakie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning combo and gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IheartprettypolishMay 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM

    :) I have Clairvoyant on today - we must have been on the same wavelength:)  I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I should try this combo since I have both of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I passed on Seduction just because I have the other CN flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello StardustStephanie, I now need this Cult polish thanks to you!  I don't have any yet, but I admire Maria and her empire she is beginning there.  I won thirty polishes from her in a giveaway once, and it was one of the most amazing things ever.

    I read your other blog and it made me smile, because I am only now finding my voice in my 40s.  I congratulate you on finding yours at such a young age.  I am glad you did, you should feel great that you found it and gained the confidence to speak up for your self.  I know it is hard, but you are doing so amazingly well.  I am happy that you won't spend any more time keeping your light under a barrel.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.