Sunday, March 11, 2012

Share With You Sunday: Central Florida Bloggers Edition

I am sorry I have been MIA the past few days. I honestly have been super scattered brained and short on time. I will resume normal blogging this week along with the normal Bottle Spam Saturday and Share With You Sunday next weekend.


I took part a Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida meetup yesterday. It was a blast! It's so crazy to know almost a year ago our group only consisted of 5-6 people, and yesterday we had around 20!  I reconnected with some great ladies, while I met some awesome new people as well. We shopped each other's boxes of polishes/makeup and had some amazing sponsors.

See what I come home with.... needless to say, today I will be spending the day swatching!


I wanted to share with you the blogs and pages of the woman I met yesterday! I enjoyed meeting all of them!

Cat:
Phyrra:
Ali:
Pamela:
Safia:
Toni:
Kimberly:
Kari:
Alyssa:
Maria:
Brittany:
Leandra:
Judi:
Rhonda:
Cristina:
Margaret: 
Su:
Tiffany:
Deborah:
Leslie:

There were a lot of us! I seriously hope I did not leave anyone out :-/. If I did please let me know, and I will add you in.

We also had some amazing sponsors. Many thanks to Milani Cosmetics, Avon via Alyssa, NYX Cosmetics, Cult Nails, Overall Beauty, CVS Beauty, Tarte Cosmetics, Pure Ice, and Venomous Cosmetics! We all appreciated you supporting us. :)

I really enjoyed this meetup! I was a dimwit and forgot to take photos, but many of this ladies will have photos on their blogs.

I encourage you all in your area to seek out other beauty/nail polish addicts and meetup. It's a great way to network and more importantly make new friends!

Happy Sunday!

15 comments:

  1. Super fab to see you darling! Sorry I stole your water glass for Brittany! LOL  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seeing you too! No worries about the water glass haha. I managed to survive ..barely. Just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept seeing pics all day yesterday and it looked like so much fun! I am drooling over your Milani goodies in the pic. Glad you all had fun and I'm definitely going to check out the blogs I haven't seen yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And to have corp sponsorship too - that's super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you went...I remember how you were nervous and unsure. I'm so happy for you and it sounds like you had a fabulous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so nice of you to do. Thank you so much Steph! I had such an awesome time and I think you probably liked the swapping just as much as I did :) Can't wait for next time. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great time.  I hope I have the opportunity to do something like this really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, yes I did! I was overwhelmed with all the boxes! It was great meeting you. I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know..the Milani goodies were epic! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great to see you too! I'm sorry Phaedra couldn't join us hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.