Sunday, March 18, 2012

Share With You Sunday: Catch Up Edition!

Normal "Share With You Sunday" is back. This week I do have some links from previous weeks.

I also have new feature too. I'll now be featuring 2-3 mani photos from you all each week. If you're interested in submitting your manis you can find more information here. Please be brave! Perfect nails and photos are not required. Your manis can be old or new I'd love to see your awesome manicures! As always, you can still share your blog links.

Reader Manis of the Week:


Photo by Marisa
Name: Marisa
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Mani Description: I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuschia Power as a base.  For the black dots I used NK Noir, then I used Étude House WH020 for a few glitter dots.
All time favorite polishes: Revlon Whimsical, A-England Avalon, and Essie Miami Nice.
Blog: Polish Obsession (http://marijonails.blogspot.com)

Photo by Barb
Name: Barb
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mani Description: I used Hermes from the HITS No Olimpo collection and stamped with Sinful Colors black using the Bundle Monster zebra pattern. This is probably one of the best stamping jobs I have done :)
All Time Favorite Polishes:  I bought my very first Zoya's from you! Since then, I've obtained a little collection. They are definitely one of my favorites. I also like the Sinful Colors and I love different types of finishing topcoats. Glitters, flakies anything sparkly and pretty!
Blog: Don't have one. I've actually been thinking about starting one but don't think I'd have the time to commit to it.

Nails:
Sonoma Nail Art shows us her "It's All Greek To Me" manicure.
Lacquered Me shares with us her polka dot manicure using new Milani polishes.
Gotham Polish shares with us her Top 5 Spring nail polish trends.
Oooh, Shinies! shows us her Aqua Tiger manicure.
alizarine claws shares with us her Cosmic Debris manicure.
Let them have Polish! shares with us an epic glitter filled post.
Pretty Little Bottles shows us her St. Patrick's Day nails.

Beauty:
Pigments and Palettes shares with us her Cockatoo eye look.

Miscellaneous:
The Way To His Heart shares with her recipe for Latkes and Lox.

What You're Loving:
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom swatches China Glaze Riveting.
Polish Obsession swatches Rimmel Violet Metal.
The Lacquer Tracker shares with us the Dollish Polish Valley of the Kings collection.
The Lacquered Lady shares with us some recent nail trends.
Polish.Glitter. Rock & Roll is having a blog sale where all the proceeds are going to charity.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.