Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bottle Spam Saturday: Layering Glitters Edition

Layering Glitters won the last vote. I had no idea I had so many. It's actually a bit embarrassing how many layering glitters I do have...but they're so pretty!

I've run out of ideas for future bottle spams voting, so I'm just going to do a bunch of random ones or come up with cool color patterns or something different! No worries, Bottle Spam Saturday isn't going anywhere! If any of you have bottle spam ideas feel free to email me.

 Spoiled Trust Fund Baby, Jewelry Heist, Shuffle the Deck, Pet My Peacock, and Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters


Milani Fuschia, Red, Gold, Teal, and Lavender


Milani Hot Pink, Gems, Confetti Ice Ice Baby, Venique Twinkling Glitter, and Twinkling Snow


 Cover Girl City Lights, Gold Dust, Crystal Mist, Amethyst Mist, and Ruby Dust


Cover Girl Pink Twinkle, Gold Front, Anti-Freeze, Jordana Copper Blaze, and Sequins


 Kleancolor Black Chunky Holo, Chunky Scarlet Holo, Chunky Fuchsia Holo, Chunky Bluebell Holo, and OPI Rainbow Connection


Sinful Colors Frenzy, Suede Shoes, Agaci, Revlon Galaxy, and Sally Hansen Snappy Sprinkles


China Glaze Party Hearty, Snowglobe, Icing After Party, Sephora Traffic Stopper Copper, and Urban Outfitters Dust


NYX Maven, Dreamy Glitter, Carnival, Eva Supreme Green Glitter, NYX Gilded Glitter, and Essie Set in Stone

11 comments:

  1. I loveeee Cover Girl City Lights. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection of glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter heaven!!!! Such an amazing collection hun, I really wanna try out some of those AMAZE looking Jordana glitters!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GLITTAHHHHHH!!! I'm coming out of a serious glitter phase at the moment. Now I'm moving onto sheer nudes for some reason... I think I need the "simplicity" for a little bit haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my God! I'm in love. My collection is seriously lacking. How have you used CG pink twinkle? I have a bottle but out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love bottle spam days! I am liking the newer softer, sheer glitters - ust what many of us complained about with the Muppets glitter - it was not opaque - but now that is what I like - just something that we have that shows our base shade through it and acts like an accent. The frankes do this a lot - cheaper glitters often can be thin too. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much glittah! love it :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glitter! Whenever a color isn't doing it for me or I want to do nail art and am feeling uninspired; I just slap on a coat of glitter and all is well again. I've been collecting quite a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! I love glitters!!  These are so pretty.  Where did you get the Venique ones?

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.