Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finger Paints Cordur-Orange

I have a few Finger Paints polishes, and I love them all. I have an issue with Finger Paints. It's not really Finger Paints fault though. Their LE collections are really going to be more LE than others. Why? They are only found at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's not like OPI or China Glaze LE stuff, because you can find those in multiple locations. Finger Paints on the other hand, I feel more of an urgency to find these before I never see them again...ever. I messed up with this color. I completely bypassed it, and regretted it. This one was in the 2011 Fall Fashionista collection.I figured I lost my chance, but thankfully I found it on a blog sale!

Cordur-Orange



Cordur-Orange is a rich saturated red-orange creme.

This is such a great color. I love the richness and vibrancy of it. It's definitely more difficult to write a good review on something, so I'll leave it at that. Awesome color. What else could I possibly add?

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. I love this color, it's just so cozy! It makes me think of pumpkin pie and mulled cider on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I missed out on this one and am seriously regretting passing it over the one time I saw it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite oranges! I hate that the collections are LE as well, especially when not all stores get the new collections. You're short if you don't get them as soon as they are released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great color!!  Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one-- it's really nice. It's also really good as a stamping polish. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - so hard to find a really great, saturated orange. Sad I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finger Paints isn't even available in my country :( I did got 1 in a swap though
    I don't like this orange. Maybe because it's too red in my eyes. Orange isn't my thing (yet) so that could be a reason too ;p

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.