Sunday, July 24, 2011

Share with You Sunday Hiatus

Unfortunently, I'm going to have to take a 2 week hiatus from Share With You Sunday. These posts are the most time consuming, and I simply haven't had the time to view many blogs this week :(. I know the same will go for next week as well, since my parents will be visiting next weekend.

Share With You Sunday will return August 6th though! You can still submit links, and I will add them all to that post. I hope you all understand. No worries, this isn't a blog hiatus. :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.