Friday, April 29, 2011

Finger Paints Heavenly Hydrangeas

I've been really impressed with Finger Paints lately. I don't have many Finger Paints, but the ones I do have I really do like. I think they have a great selection in their core line. I'm not sure why this brand gets kind of sweeped under the rug, my only assumption is that the only known place I know about you can find it is at Sallys. It's definitely a brand worth checking out though. I love this one from their recent spring collection.

Heavenly Hydrangeas
 
Heavenly Hydrangeas is a dusty orchid creme.

I really like this shade. It deviates from your typical bright or pastel pink, blue, lilacs, and etc. This is definitely in between a purple and pink, and it has this muted quality that makes it unique. Great color!

Is there lesser known brand of polish you really love? What is it?

Happy Friday!

Steph

13 comments:

  1. ohh!! such a gorgeous color! i've been looking for a perfect purple..and i'm going to definitely look into this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one color I picked up from this collection. I wanted a different one (though I can't remember which one now) but it wasn't available by the time I got around to Sallys. It's such a pretty, muted color. It looks good on your skin tone, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisleighn.corfieldApril 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM

    Ah its so annoyign I can't get finger paints in the UK! Its such a pretty colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful on you!!!

    one of my favorites not talked about much is maybelline. i found a few of the denim series today and i'm super excited! can't beat great polishes for a buck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great on you, and even works with your background! I think Icing polishes are underated, they make some really interesting, unique shades, yet I rarely see them mentioned in blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I do like some Icing polishes, but there is a reason I don't really like shopping. I swear at least at my Icing store they always stalk you. They start handing you baskets and are in your ear about sales, and they never me alone. I always feel obligated to buy something when I just want t look. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I like Maybelline polishes too, I bet because they have so many LE collections they don't get talked about as much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I'm sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. It is a great unexpected polish I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I l.o.v.e Essence, though it's not so lesser known now. Finger paints look cute. Pity we can't get your cheap brands here (or are overcharged for this and others).

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.