Sunday, October 17, 2010

Savvy Magic Pumpkin

Hey everyone! Today is the last full day with my parents. They're leaving tomorrow afternoon :(. I always enjoy their visits. It always feels like I'm on vacation when they're here. We go out to each every meal, do shopping, and do fun activities. It's nice. I live in tourist town, but I don't do the touristy things unless they're here so this has been a nice break from school and life.

Anywho! This is Savvy Magic Pumpkin. This was part of the Femme Couture collection, and this color came with a handful of other sparkly top coats at Sally Beauty.

Magic Pumpkin

This is definitely a color for layering. This is a sheer orange base with iridescent glitter that flashes gold and green. Here I have layered if over NYC Times Square Tangerine (index & ring finger) & WnW Black Creme (middle & pink finger). I love both of these looks. Magic Pumpkin on the NYC orange polish gives it a pretty more feminine sparkly color, while on the black gives it this vampy green shimmery color. I love it over black. I think this would look great for Halloween.

That's it for today. I have done some hauling this weekend, so expect to see some haul photos Monday or Tuesday. I got quite a few LA Splash glitter colors I'm very excited about!

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Looks great. Love it layered on the black polish.

    I know how nice it is when parents visit. My parents live an ocean away. So I don't see them very often. They are coming next Summer. Can't wait. I love to have them around.

    Have great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm glad you got to have a good time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to see your family. I really miss mine. Love your mani it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this color but i had no idea it was named pumpkin, lol. glad you had a great time with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this color too..i really wanna try it out soon =P its good to hear you had a great time with your parents :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Can't wait to see what LA Splash colors you hauled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your LA Splash swatching.

    Your mani is cute and fun for the season. Of course, I love sparkles, so any mani with sparkles gets my nod of approval. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had fun with your parents. I thought your hair was black! It looks black in your profile pic:)

    I love that orange. I would like to rock that with a matte black. I might try that this weekend...

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.